Friday, October 26, 2012

I feel the need to kill

I would never survive an interrogation. Why? Well, all a person would have to do to get me to confess whatever they wanted would be to place me in a cell over-night with a mosquito loose to plague me. So, guess what was in the bedroom last night? I tried sleeping under the duvet. Too hot and slightly claustrophobic. I tried sleeping with a sheet pulled over my head. The thing still buzzed me with that annoying whine that causes a vast range of spastic jerks. Another room? The box-room with the spare bed is where the combo boiler is situated. After its recent service, the engineer said he'd left the settings as he found them. Not correct. I was too fractious to try to amend the controls. I tried sleeping on the sofa. Too small. I sat up in bed, arms out as bait, with the light on. The damn thing didn't move and reveal itself. Too cunning for the likes of me. Perhaps it could smell my blood lust. I gave up. I have several bites, feel like my eyes are on proverbial stalks, and I so want to kill the little bastard. Apparently, they can live for 3 to 1000 days. I may go insane.
My wife, much more petite than I'll ever be, de-camped to the couch.
She wasn't very comfy, either.
 
Don't do stupid – it's just not clever.
Total recorded cycled miles since 21st July 2012 : 1573

No comments: