Friday, December 21, 2012

Apparently, Christmas is coming ...

The zombies were out in force, today. The female zombie who pulled onto the roundabout, while just missing me, at least had the decency to look a bit sheepish as I gave her a full Paddington stare. The human in a suit accompanying his zombie colleague in a suit, out near Levington Research, also had the decency to look sheepish on behalf of his zombie colleague from Levington Research in a suit who decided to step out in front of me when I was the only traffic preventing him from going where he wanted to go. And I realised this is how the world will end today – zombies stumbling around as if they own the place.
 
Finished a re-write. Come the New Year, my First Reader will hopefully have passed on her comments and it will be uploaded as an e-book. I am currently in Plot Mode for a SF book, in the course of which I have generated ideas about marketing that could prove extremely effective. But until then, I have to concentrate on a good story, well told.
 
Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year. 
 
Don't do stupid – it's just not clever.
Total recorded cycled miles since 21st July 2012: 2120

No comments: