Friday, March 08, 2013

The fog of fog

 
Only a few more miles to cycle and I will have completed 1000 of them this year. It would help if I could see where I am going. Just as Spring threatened to burst forth, a cold wind has blown in and is layering mist upon the surface of my glasses. Interestingly, a number of zombies believe they can see through the fog and have decided that using lights is not necessary ... including a police-driver.
 
I've begun work on my next book. I have a reasonably in-depth outline. but I suspect I shall stumble on new directions within a few pages. Just like wiping my glasses ...   Oh, I've signed up for the Suffolk Sunrise 100 to drum up money for Action Medical Research For Chuldren. Click on the link to donate. Any amount, however small, will be gratefully received. Cheers.
 
 
Don't do stupid – it's just not clever.

No comments: