Monday, October 15, 2018

So, this is Autumn?

Jay has been to Coddenham.

Turning sixty appears to have sparked new impetus into my writing - I have finally finished the first draft of a Rinigo Jacks story (where Jay has his usual cameo). This tale forms part of my latest work, which is an extension of America Hill centring around Isoballerina Tatiana and her clockwork partner, Ticky-Tock. It is a story within a story within the six stories that will form the completed novel  As such, it has been so much fun to write (and provided a great deal of difficulty), mainly because it will provide clues as to how the associated story will be solved and will unfold.

And after the alcoholic fun of my birthday, I am going sober for the rest of October. Mind you, watching your friends get slowly drunk and slowly louder over a session in the pub is an interesting experience, to say the least ... .

No comments: