Monday, November 19, 2012

Karma police?

I was going to begin today's blog with remarks about how my nearest and dearest probably think I have a humbugish view of Christmas, due to various comments I have made over the years, before going on to express my opinion about how much I actually like Christmas. (But it's the four-month build-up which annoys the hell out of me.) I would then have ended with the smug, killer line, that I've finished my Christmas shopping.
But the universe is, indeed, unfolding as it should. These thoughts cannot go unpunished.
While uploading today's pictures to my PC, I somehow moved the folder they were supposed to go to. Ten minutes of my life were spent finding the damn things.
This is the karma police passing out retribution.
You have been warned.
 
Don't do stupid – it's just not clever.
Total recorded cycled miles since 21st July 2012: 1862

No comments: