Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sitting up and taking notice

Today's the day to vote for a police commissioner. (I can't help it - every time I utter or think those words, I think of Batman.) Up until a few moments ago, I had ever intention of spoiling my ballot paper, but have changed my mind because of an email from 38 Degrees – the on-line pressure group. It appears that some of the candidates for Suffolk are less than forthcoming about their views on privatising the police force. I will have to stand up and be counted – even though the information about this vote has been appallingly bad.
Oh, sitting up? To compensate for not cycling yesterday, I did a few push-ups and sit-ups. And today my gut aches ...
 
Don't don't do stupid – it's just not clever.
Total recorded cycled miles since 21st July 2012: 1821
 

No comments: